Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another month, another handmade gift.

Description of Photo
'Tis the season for children's birthday parties! Or so it feels. Stellas social life has been a whirlwind of busyness lately...she receives more Facebook invites and party summons in the mail than I do myself!

Our latest fairy bread experience was an hour out of town, for a sweet little girls second birthday.  I spent the night before crafting a card and colour co-ordinating my wrapping paper...after all, handmade gift giving is my favourite part about birthdays.

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Have you received any sweet hand wrapped gifts lately? Or created a one-of-a-kind card? It doesn't mater how messy or imperfect a handmade card is, I love it so much more all the same!
Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment