Saturday, April 14, 2012

Celebrate the Goodness!

Winter Love has entered the Sydney Writers 'Best Australian Blogs Competition 2012', what an exciting way to discover new bloggers and celebrate the goodness blogging brings us!

The peoples choice round is now open, and if you are a regular reader here at Winter Love, I would love for you to vote for me. I am so humbled to be able to take part in these experiences and celebrating successes is more fun when I can involve you in the journey with me!

Voting closes on Thursday May 9th, which gives you 25 days to click, click, clickety click and vote for me, it would really mean the world to me.


People's Choice Award

Thanks for being such loyal and wonderful readers! Lets celebrate!
Plenty of love,
winterlove blog natalie

1 comment:

  1. I have go through ur blog and it was exciting to read. gonna vote for u. all the best!

    Best,
    http://www.healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete