Monday, January 16, 2012

Jellybelly and Bellybean



Sleep and pregnancy don't get along very well, never have and probably never will. That is why the 'Bellybean' exists, to save mamas like myself from eating the house out of cheese at 3am due to insomnia! I ordered my Bellybean online four days ago, and today it arrived!

Unlike regular pillows, the Bellybean has a hollow middle and two round pillows at each end, meaning you can have a pillow under your bump on each side and roll without adjusting the seven million pillows surrounding you that we seem to need to sleep comfortably. It can also be used length ways, with one pillow between your knees and one under your bump.

I am so excited to sleep with this pillowy-goodness tonight and can't wait to report back to you on the comfort levels and effectiveness. And the best bit? Bellybean is Australian owned and made, designed by an Aussie mum, just like you and I.




1 comment:

  1. I hope it works for you! 'Eating the house out of cheese at 3am' made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete