Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Care to share?


This weeks smile inducers...

* Not just another wedding blog, Elizabeth Anne Designs is a BEAUTIFUL wedding blog. I could sit and adore for hours and hours and hours. 

* Tattoo tumblrs really take my fancy for a light read when I cant sleep or need a rest. This is the newest one I have found; We call it art.

* This Etsy store sells the most intricate, delicate and lovely Mexican paper banners and flags. I found it via a wedding related search and have fallen in love with the chandelier banner.

* This was one of my Christmas gifts from Nick, I love it. It is so very fitting!

* I have finally joined Pinterest, I am still trying to navigate it, but cant wait to start pinning some seriously pretty things. Follow me, or look at my boards (when I create some) or whatever it is that you do on Pinterest!

1 comment: