Friday, August 12, 2011

Care to share?


This weeks smile inducers...

* I NEED this play tent in my house, it's been added to the craft wish-list. While you're oooohing and aaaahing over the pretty play tent, say hi to Drea and Marlowe; a single mama-baby team from Florida.

* I spent many an hour looking at the photos of this incredible safari themed birthday party, the work that went into this party must have been intense. Creativity at its best! I'm starting to plan for next years birthday party already!

* I am currently working on a little window display project for the Kings Meadows florist (which is top secret for now), have a look at their beautiful blooming goodness on the Facebook page.

* Do you like Winter Love on Facebook yet? Get easy access to post links, inside information on giveaways and competitions and join in general parenting chit-chat!

* I am dying for these boots. They are a little chunky, a little grunge and a lot comfy! I have them on hold awaiting me to lack self control!

* Winter Love is slowly getting closer to being in the top 100 baby blogs, please help us along by clicking daily to vote.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment