Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby Fuzz.

Stella was born with an abundance of dark, fuzzy, mow hawk style hair. By the time she was 2 months old however, she was bald. Still beautiful, but very bald. People would always comment on her baldness, which was sometimes rather offensive. I know we all do it, but a babies appearance should never be judged or criticised.

Now that she is nearly 11 months old, she has finally grown back some of her dark locks. It almost seemed as though it grew overnight at one point and she laughed at me whilst I did an over-excited 'proud mama' dance when I could brush it to the side and adorn it with the prettiest hair clip. The novelty still hasn't worn off, I brush and stroke it whenever I get the chance. Stella has also learnt to pull it when she is tired and rub soggy Weetbix in it when she is bored. Oh bless!


Hair clip by Felix and Lily.

1 comment:

  1. i am so very jealous! i have a boy and his hair is long and all but there i feel there is void in my life where little baby hair bows belong.

    ReplyDelete