Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh how time flies...

This day one year ago I was 33 weeks pregnant. I had big puffy ankles, a round chubby face and waddled enthusiastically.

This exact day 12 months ago I worked my last shift at work, I shed a few tears and the girls bought me flowers. We went out for dinner and I sat uncomfortably whilst my unborn baby girl kicked and wriggled away. 12 months and 1 day ago, I baked banana muffins (Must have been a nesting instinct because I do NOT cook) and painted some wooden words to go in 'the babys' nursery.  12 months and 2 days ago, I wrote a little card to Sophie asking her to be godmother to my baby.  12 months and 3 days ago, I spent the day ironing wee little baby clothes.

And today? My Sweet Stella Winter is 10 months old. Oh how time flies!

2 comments:

  1. Time sure does fly - especially when bubba Stella is this cute. I can't believe it - 10 months and counting... such a blow out, but a good one.
    I have that card you gave me, tucked away in a safe place - never have I ever felt so tickled pink in my entire life!
    Love you two so much xo

    ReplyDelete