Friday, May 6, 2011

Mothers Day Wishlist

Unfortunately Stella isn't old enough to take her pocket money and buy something special for Mummy, it is also Nothing New month...so I shouldn't be advocating buying. But, a wish list is just that- a wish. So here's a few things I'm dreaming about for this Mothers Day.







1. Jessica Rowes new book 'Love, Wisdom, Motherhood'. Full of conversations with inspiring women and talk of all things Motherhood. Sounds like the kind of book that would love to keep me company in bed. Available here

2. Jean Paul Gaultier 'Classique', My absolute favourite in perfume. D-I-V-I-N-E.

3.  Mummy doesn't often wear shoes anymore; These would be the cutest ever on my feet around the house!

4.When I do leave the house, I would love one of these beautiful brooches on. We all know of my addiction with That Vintage. 

5. It has been a very long time since I had pretty underwear, and as impractical and dysfunctional as it may be...It's still oh so pretty!

6. Anything that uses 'moisture' and 'hair' in the same sentence is definitely something I need. Sukin why didn't I discover you sooner?

And here is something I received that was totally unexpected and heartwarming...A 'Happy Mothers Day' card from my friend Annalese telling me what a good job I am doing. It brought such a smile to my face! How sweet of her!


How are you celebrating Mothers Day in your family? I hope it's a happy happy happy one for you!

Plenty of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment