Sunday, May 15, 2011

Care to Share? #2


This weeks smile inducers...

*Its as easy as replying with a 'yes' or 'no' and within 21 days you have a brand new, super great habit forged. If this is as easy as it sounds I really don't know where to start! There are many wonderful habits I would like to forge! What would you chose?

*Do you remember 'work from home mama' Tenille? She recently featured on Sometimes Sweet for Tattoo Tuesday, what a smokin' lady!

*Could this be Stellas future boyfriend? He is gorgeous!

*Isn't this just the cutest, most compact, perfectly shaped bump ever! I wish I was all bump like this beautiful lady. She looks incredible!

*This is my new favourite read this week. I want this lovely ladys hair and her thighs,Yes thighs. (Im strange, but her thighs are super sexy)

*New designs. New shoot. Amazing Model. Wonderful designer. Guess who?

No comments:

Post a Comment