Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sickness and sleepiness.

Stella has had Gastro this week, Which has been horrible to say the least. She had a temperature for 3 days and was vomitting during the nights, she also broke her second tooth at the same time! Its so heartbreaking to watch a child in pain and not be able to do anything about it. I felt so helpless. Sleep is something we haven't had much of for a few weeks now and especially in the last few days. Please excuse my lack of blogging- I've been wanting to sit with the laptop and do lots of writing so badly, but it just hasn't been possible.
While I regain my sanity, catch up on sleep and nurse a little baby back to health I thought I'd let some of my readers take the reigns. So, during the rest of this week you will be seeing some exciting guest posts! I'm hanging out to read them too (most likely from my iPhone at 3am while settling the babe). I hope you enjoy them! Also, If you have been enjoying your read here, please take a moment to nominate Winter Love for the Womens Health 'Blogs We Love 2011'.

Plenty of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment