Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter Loves' Regular Ramblings

After many great suggestions and lots of pondering I have come up with list of regular posts that will be featuring on Winter Love. One of my closest friends Sophie Hill was kind enough to make me some headers for these posts, she is such a busy busy busy bee and knows how inept I can be with modern technology, especially with photos. I appreciate all her help immensely! I cant wait to show you how amazing they look and start a-postin'!
So... Drumroll please.....These are my regular posts which will be featured every week.

Threads and Trends- Documenting our Mamma and Baby styles.

Gah Gah Gadget- An innovative baby gadget/toy/product featured each week.

Sweet Child of Mine- Letters to my sweet Stella Winter

Secret Diary of a Single Mother- All that's floating in this Mammas head splurted onto the keyboard.

Our Week in Words- The adventures we had, what we did, where we went. How Stella slept, ate and played. The ups, downs, ins and outs.


I hope that these sound like something you would like to read about regularly! I am really looking forward to starting them. Please feel free to e-mail me with a baby gadget if you have found one that is worthy of sharing! Also, Monthly I will be doing a post called 'Meet the Mamma'. A new Mamma (or Dad) will be introduced to you all, sharing with you some of their wisdom, advice and showing off their bouncing babes. If you would like to be that Mamma (or Dad), e-mail me! I would love to hear your stories and share them with the rest of the blogosphere.

In the next week I will be introducing you to the parents who provided me with all the ideas and motivation for these regular posts! Watch this space!

Thanks again for reading, you can now follow me on twitter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment